Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mashups (apps)

The 1st of the three mashups I looked at was Flickr Screensaver, an app that allows you to display a slideshow of images from Flickr. I also looked at CardKarma & Barbershop (an amusing app for iPhone/iPod that allows you to try new hairstyles on your photos). I can't see using any of them for my professional life, but they could come in handy for personal use. As far as sharing photos online - I would be very selective about what I would post & for whom.

1 comment:

  1. ahoy! bryan, the maker of card karma, here. i'm a couple of days late...thanks for the mention!

    there haven't been many ecards made on cardkarma.com for professional use, but that is welcome. if you add links (with the whole http:// business) in the card message, it turns into a clickable link, so you can use an ecard to promote your site/product/etc.

    like this:
    http://kr.ma/cb

    please don't hesitate to contact me (hi@cardkarma.com) anytime if you had any ideas or questions :)

    ReplyDelete